No Cost for Leads | No Advertising | No Pay for Play | Win Deals Because of Your Work
Our Pod Membership
There are two ways that agencies work with MB. 1) Agencies join a client pod and fulfill for clients they are matched with. 2) Agencies use MB to match their existing clients with services they don’t offer and/or use MB for unqualified leads that come their way. An unqualified lead could be a lead for a service the partner doesn’t specialize in or, more likely, the lead doesn’t meet minimums the agency has set. In either direction, Agency partners receive monthly residuals for all matched clients that are generated by them.
We believe in and advocate for agencies that focus on a single discipline or core-competency service. In fact, the number 1 qualifying metric to be a partner is that your agency is not a “Full-Service Digital Agency.” Full- Service Digital Marketing companies are not allowed to be members in a Pod. Our pods are designed to group together different agencies that focus on different components of a client’s marketing strategy. Everyone stays in their own lane, no one is a competitor, and the client gets 100% dedicated resources from individual partners.
MatchBack operates on a traditional 15% discount also known as reseller pricing platform from the agency. MatchBack guarantees their matches and signs all agreements on behalf of the client. Although MatchBack will always be listed as the Client on Record, we never intend to middleman communication or project management between the partner and the client.
One of the most common instances in our model is that agencies have clients that require services that the partner does not fulfill. We see this happens under 2 different conditions. Either the agency doesn’t perform that particular service, or, they receive leads that are do not meet their minimums. Simply pass those leads through MatchBack and receive residuals for the life of the client on any and all revenue generated from that client.
There are several components to getting matched with a client but nothing speaks louder than the work you’ve done for your clients. The more you give us, the easier it is for us to match you. This includes:
- Client case studies (inform us if they’re on your website)
- Your strongest verticals (what industries your agency specializes in/the industries of your clients)
- A comprehensive list of the services you provide within your core-competency
- A rundown of your agency’s results and progress (where you’ve found success and the results of that success)
- Your reporting process (do you provide your clients with reports? How? And how often?)
- Proof of white label or reseller pricing (if applicable)
- Your current pricing for your service packages
- Any other documents you find relevant to qualify you for our network
Access to qualified opportunities now!
We attract and qualify business opportunities. You convert them into long-term clients.
Free registration. Pay only when you sign a new contract with a client.